de-skilling

kelley oudies at flash.net
Sun Feb 13 04:41:11 PST 2000

At 11:41 PM 2/12/2000 -0500, Michael Yates wrote:
>I certainly don't mind long quotes in posts, from Yoshie or anyone else,
>just as I don't mind long posts without quotes, from Kelley or anyone
>else. I don't have to read ones I don't like. so what harm is done?

steve and mike, thanks for reading my original post--it was a joke, a nudge, teasing someone for a habit. i specifically said it, mike, so that you would know it wasn't an attack b./c of your comments about ted. but in a serious vein, as i said, i'd much rather someone typed about what they thought, how they in corporated thinking into their positioning, their argument. i've been subbed to many lists over the years, i've never seen this before and it amuses the hell out of me.

and yoshie, thanks for reading a teasing joke as a slam and burning the bridges irrevocably, when i specifically pointed out that it was a teasing joke. very nice.

kelley