whatever [something about objectivity]

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Thu Feb 17 13:15:55 PST 2000

At 02:53 PM 2/17/00 -0500, Justin wrote:
>we don't recognize that there is a lot of racism among white workers, we are
>not going to get off the ground in organizing an important part of our own
>professioned constituency.

OK, let's fight racism among white workers. Can you tell us what exactly should we fight, what is the expected outcome of that fight, and describe specific steps we should take to achieve that outcome?

PS. I do not want hear about "town meetings" popular among Clintonoids - it smack of psychotherapy cult.

wojtek