Clinton/Sweeney Amnesty Plan

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Thu Feb 17 16:05:19 PST 2000

Tom, The working class in these states is entirely white male? I somehow doubt that. And just how are workers in the industrial heartland served by immigration laws that keep an increasingly large portion of the American workforce (note that word, American, yes, the immigrants, whether naturalized or not are part of the American workforce and should be subject to American labor rights unconditionally) working for lower wages and invariably contributes to the overall wage average of the American workforce lower than it should be?

I say long live immigration amnesty, now we can organize them without police reprisals....

Steve