WFP & HRC

Andrew English aenglish at igc.org
Thu Feb 24 14:48:42 PST 2000

P.S.-

We did have a Dem Gov who used national guard to break the most important strike of the 1980s, the Phelps Dodge copper strike.

He's Bruce "Scabbitt" , Bill and Hillary's friend.

-Andy English

-----Original Message----- From: Andrew English <aenglish at igc.org> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Thursday, February 24, 2000 4:24 PM Subject: Re: WFP & HRC