Commodification of Dissent and the SI

Patrick F. Durgin kenning at avalon.net
Sat Feb 26 00:00:48 PST 2000

So where does literary production (which, I would contend, holds an innate capacity for critique on many levels) fit in on the fun / shit / shitty fun conflationary gauge?

Patrick

-----Original Message----- From: Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Saturday, February 26, 2000 1:13 AM Subject: Re: Commodification of Dissent and the SI