IMF/WB overhaul; US tax breaks violate trade rules; post-N30 middle class anarchists

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Feb 26 10:42:08 PST 2000

John Gulick commenting on the Seattle Weekly piece on post-WTO organizing, which I thought was very revealing too...

>...(unless they "sell out" and go to work for Microsoft...

Sign I saw on Muni bus last night, "You could spend the rest of your life changing the world. Or you could get a job at Microsoft!" Who is Microsucks ad agency? The same as the one that had the acct. for CBS Records in the 60's that had the campaign, "The Revolution is on CBS Records!, " and, "The Man Can't Buy Our Music!"

Where Do You Want To Go Today?

How about smashing some Microsoft products like the anarcho group at UC, Berkeley that smashes used TV sets once a year. Last year they smashed at least 50.

Michael Pugliese "Smash It Up, Smash It Up!" Line from The Damned circa late 70's punk song