China WTO-PNTR

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Mon Feb 28 13:33:37 PST 2000

I love it, I just realised that I have caught the Hoffaite bug...even I spelled Falun Gong wrongly in my original post...

Actually John, you have the spelling right, which puts you ahead of most of American mainstream critics of China, but, no, sorry, China has not banned Qigong. They have banned Falun Gong, but not qigong. I saw plenty of qigong going on in China while I was there last year, even after the Falun Gong crackdown...

Steve