Global Exchange and Window Breaking

Ken Hanly khanly at mb.sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 28 18:30:30 PST 2000

Is this part of a small capitalism is beautiful line but big brands are bad.? Mom and pop are often the worst bosses. As owners, they often have to work long hours for little pay and can't afford to pay anyone a decent wage even if they wanted to. Workers in mom and pop shops are almost never unionised.

Cheers, Ken Hanly