Global Exchange and Window Breaking

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Mon Feb 28 19:34:22 PST 2000

Ken Hanly wrote:

> Is this part of a small capitalism is beautiful line but big brands are bad.?
> Mom and pop are often the worst bosses. As owners, they often have to work long
> hours for little pay and can't afford to pay anyone a decent wage even if they
> wanted to. Workers in mom and pop shops are almost never unionised.
> Cheers, Ken Hanly

I know that. I'm not glamourizing small businesses. I'm an anarchist, remember?

I was just clarifying what happened in Seattle.

<< Chuck0 >> Homepage: http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/ Mid-Atlantic Infoshop: http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review: http://flag.blackened.net/apr/ ICQ# 62766441

Free Leonard Peltier! http://www.freepeltier.org/

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe