Populism (as shown in *The Progressive Populist*

Tom Lehman TLehman at lor.net
Sat Jan 1 23:31:20 PST 2000

I'll have to admit that I'm a card carrying member of a few libraries and that I've been known to read a book or two on occasion.

Also, I've done more than my share of field research.:o) Now my research indicates that all American politics are populist in nature.

The only politics that are not populist are sectarian in nature.

If you want to read a good book, pick up Plunkitt of Tammany Hall. Available at fine used bookstores everywhere for a dollar or two.

TL