Mr. Byfield's Excellent Posts (was Re: "Economic Nationalism"?)

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sun Jan 2 22:44:43 PST 2000

>- and will you give me a dollar (ted too!) for every post of ours you
>haven't replied to?
>cheers,
>Angela

Speaking of Mr. Byfield, I do not think he is interested in what I have to say on any subject. What's the point of trying to refute such confident judgments as reproduced below? One is left speechless by the self-evidence of his thoughts. The only reason why Mr. Byfield condescends to comment on my posts is not to hear from me, but to remind all the LBO-talkers of the (probably) already well-known fact that he dislikes and disapproves of my ideas. I think that by now everyone here got _that_ point, if nothing else, but it may be that he has nothing better to do than repeat the same. Besides, it's free speech, as they say. Yoshie