Mr. Byfield's Excellent Posts (was Re: "Economic Nationalism"?)

rc-am rcollins at netlink.com.au
Mon Jan 3 21:25:19 PST 2000

yoshie wrote:

>Speaking of Mr. Byfield, I do not think he is interested in what I have to
>say on any subject.

actually i thought he was quite interested. he's asked you very specific questions, regarding the innumerable posts you've written on the subject. it's really quite simple: you post more times than i can count arguing that postmodernists, including foucault. deny the existence of truth. ted has asked you to cite occassions of this. he asks because he's interested.

in any case, given you're fond of a good flame yourself, i'd think it a little precious to be complaining about ted's. moreover, given you like to pursue people on this list yourself into the staging of arguments, repeatedly, why isn't it then okay for ted to do likewise?

arguing that ted doesn't take what you write seriously seems to imply that this lack of seriousness is his fault. maybe he would take what you write more seriously if you answered his fairly straightfoward questions?

Angela