Populism (as shown in *The Progressive Populist*

J Cullen jcullen at austin.rr.com
Mon Jan 3 11:00:39 PST 2000

"Wall Street" is a populist resource in the broad sense that it attempts to make the financial machinations of Wall Street understandable to the layman. I'd rather have people getting their understanding of Wall Street from you than from "The Spotlight," or from Lyndon LaRouche or Jerry Falwell. Populists may come to different conclusions than you do, but your book helps them identify the problems and the enemies.

-- Jim Cullen