Taking a break

Mr P.A. Van Heusden pvanheus at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Tue Jan 4 05:29:03 PST 2000

Hi all!

Since I've contributed quite a few times to LBO-talk, I thought I should inform the list that one of my New Year's resolutions is to take a break from LBO-talk for a while. Good luck will all your arguments, and thanks, Doug, for a great forum!

Comradely wishes, Peter -- Peter van Heusden : pvanheus at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk : PGP key available Criticism has torn up the imaginary flowers from the chain not so that man shall wear the unadorned, bleak chain but so that he will shake off the chain and pluck the living flower. - Karl Marx

NOTE: I do not speak for the HGMP or the MRC.