Who Admires Hitler's Economy?

Tue Jan 4 09:57:37 PST 2000

Hey, the Third Reich was not built in a day. Let there come a depression, and then see what these jokers try.

CB

>>> "Max B. Sawicky" <sawicky at bellatlantic.net> 01/01/00 06:34PM >>>
Every time this comes up I cite Kalecki, to no apparent effect. You cannot separate the economic and political aspects of Naziism - you can only have full employment under capitalism with vigorous repression of unions and political freedoms. Doug

So today in the U.S. we live under conditions analogous to those of the Third Reich? Hello?

mbs