Fw: Rank and File Radicalism in the KKK

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Jan 5 18:25:34 PST 2000

To Chip and others here up on the scholarship. Have seen historical studies on the Klan, beyond the Patsy Sims and other general treatments of the entire 100 + history of the KKK, as well as specific works on for example, Woman and the Klan, or the far right in Pennsylvania, 1925-1950, etc. Can you send a good biblio. to this H-Radical History poster. That Zerzan sure gets around, from years ago seeing his anti-work pieces in Telos, to the Eugene, OR. anarchists in Seattle stories in the Times, etc. to French neo-nazis appropriating him!

Michael the Grumpy ----- Original Message ----- From: Van Gosse <reillygosse at igc.org> To: <H-RADHIST at H-NET.MSU.EDU> Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2000 8:36 PM Subject: Rank and File Radicalism in the KKK