thegreatcrash.com press release

Zack Exley zee at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jan 6 08:10:33 PST 2000

> I don't know where you got this "must" stuff from, like it's some
> physical law of the universe or something. Oops, those don't exist
> either!

Your fusion of postmodernist epistemology and Internet mania investing is brilliant.

So I'm curious: What do you think would happen if, for several years, Yahoo's earnings plateau at about $1 per share (it's at .25 per share now.)

Even after several years of that, do you think investors would bail? Or would they keep buying yahoo at higher and higher prices, since earnings don't matter.

Just a hypothetical, and I know there are no "musts"--because, we can't "KNOW" anything, can we?

But could you offer a guess, or a couple possible scenarios as to what would happen?