advie re telecommuting

kelley oudies at flash.net
Thu Jan 6 18:18:07 PST 2000

hey, carrol, you'll notice in subject line that i still can't proof read for crap, eh?

so never mind, he's already offered to buy all the software i need, the fax machine, install extra phone line, etc oh and insurance--finally after all these years--after ninety days comes with the job.

yeehah. and i din't even bake an applie pie doug.

not even to mention that i used the coupon for free pizza. gave the guy a good tip and he told me to keep the coupon and use again.

kewl

when i feel like it i'll tell you about the mindboggling horror of trying to get temporary aid for needy families. did you know that food pantries want to know if your mother used cloth diapers or not before they give you free govt cheese?

kelley, glad to offer, once again, sexual innuendo and mindless gossipy stuff about my personal life for list entertainment.