Revolution Number 9

Mattcapri at aol.com Mattcapri at aol.com
Thu Jan 6 19:43:59 PST 2000

Is there some point you are trying to make with this? I think it is to RATMs credit that they get written up in a place like that. The MTV special "The Battle of Mexico City" I thought was the most efficient use of airtime for radical purposes I have ever witnessed. You could string together every Chomsky appearance on (McNeil) Lehrer news hour, and broadcast it at halftime during the superbowl and it would be less effective.

Sure frat boys are idiots, but when that is all said and done Rage is going to reach people the left would not have access to otherwise. And as far as corporate sponsorship and the whole hypocrisy critique that runs through the article, I dont think it is up to The American Prospect to decide who is and is not revolutionary. I wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth. Beats Squeeze anyhow. mcapri