Fw: World Bank OnLine Poverty Discussion

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Jan 9 19:45:33 PST 2000

Put some radical heat on what looks like a liberal, charity, conscience salve what with that dreadful "empowerment" and "disempowerment" stuff floating in this announcement. From politics to a theraputic, depoliticizing rhetoric. Makes me wanna hurl...

And Lou, forget who the World Bank staffer, marxism list member who posts on occasion. Hope he sees this.And btw, don't know who Bob Olson is sarted receiving his e-mails a little while after WTO week.

Michael Pugliese

----- Original Message ----- From: Bob Olsen <bobolsen at interlog.com> To: <mai-not at flora.org> Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2000 5:09 PM Subject: World Bank OnLine Poverty Discussion