What *object* or *entity* does psychology study?

Tue Jan 11 10:34:08 PST 2000

>>> Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> 01/11/00 01:24PM >>>

I guess I have a hard time imagining some clean break between capitalism and post-capitalism, in which all issues of power and exploitation disappear and humanity becomes one big happy family. I'm all for pushing for less exploitation and less hiearchy, but it'll be a long time before we ever get there, if at all.

CB: So, maybe the Augustinian doctrine of original sin is true. Humanity is just permanently and inherently doomed to live in dystopia.

CB