Antisocial Insecurity

Tue Jan 11 18:44:05 PST 2000

In a message dated 00-01-11 21:02:50 EST, you write:

<< I have been working with paralegals from a non-profit while giving some

thought to contacting a lawyer about this. My physicians are willing to say

whatever magic words it takes to get me back on the rolls. Can you say with

any expertise that representation by a lawyer would get better results?

mcapri >>

Yeah, if you get a good lawyer. It's not easy, as there is a lot of deference to agency decisionmakers in the courts. But you have agency appeals and, in the suitable case, an appeal to the federal circuit court. I'f I were you, I'd ask at the nearest respectable law school who teaches administrative law, and ask that person who's a good Social Security lawyer.

--Justin Schwartz, Esq.

More information about the lbo-talk mailing list