Looking for something Castoriadis said

kenneth.mackendrick at utoronto.ca kenneth.mackendrick at utoronto.ca
Wed Jan 12 20:36:59 PST 2000

Does anyone have a handy copy of Cornelius Castoriadis's the Cross-roads of the Labyrinth? What does he say about Lacan on pages 81 - 95 (in 10 lines or less). I found an ambiguous quote in Yannis Stavrakakis's Lacan & the Political - it sounds like Castoriadis is calling Lacan a modern day Sade - I'd just like to find out if Castoriadis is saying this or if he is claiming that someone else said this. Either way, those on the list not predisposed to Lacan will surely like what they find.

THANKS, ken