Valid Conspiracy Theory

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Thu Jan 13 14:26:15 PST 2000

Charles, What was JFK doing that would require his being offed? I've never heard a convincing argument that he was doing anything or about to do anything that threatened the capacity of American capitalism to reproduce itself. King, of course, plain as the eye can see, but JFK?

Whoever conspired in JFK's assasination was wasting their time...

Steve