Albert Gore, A True Son of the Olde South

Scott Marshall scott at rednet.org
Mon Jan 17 11:15:05 PST 2000

At 12:33 PM 1/17/00 -0500, you wrote:

>Scott--Your looking for something that's not there.

Sorry

>Btw, I'd love to hear about the confederates in your attic.
>
>Tom Lehman

According to my dear departed maternal grandmother from Marion, South Carolina, who was a Davis, we are direct decendants of Jefferson Davis. According to her husband, my grandfather, who was born and bred in Marion, we are decendants on his side from Francis Marion - typical Southern planter family at war with itself. We used to have great arguments about it all in the trailer park - more homemade than bourbon.