Albert Gore, A True Son of the Olde South

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Mon Jan 17 09:33:39 PST 2000

Scott--Your looking for something that's not there.

As far as Albert Gore goes; he is a bourbon Democrat from an olde Southern political family. My personal experiences with men and women who share a common political heritage with Gore have been excellent; they tend to be more enlightened in many ways than this Pennsylvania Dutchman.

Buchanan on the other hand is a political wild card. And I know that he is quite proud of his Southern heritage, whatever that might be? Speaking of horses did you know that Lee's horse Traveller was a gift of an Irish Catholic family to Lee. I believe that after Travellers death he was stuffed and is still on display down in olde Virginia.

The term "red" in the Pennsylvania Dutch dialect and a colloquialism means to clean up as in I'm going to "red up".

Btw, I'd love to hear about the confederates in your attic.

Tom Lehman