Valid Conspiracy Theory/ offlist

Tue Jan 18 10:06:23 PST 2000

I invented this line before Oliver Stone from my standpoint.

For the eighth time, JFK had taken certain steps that were considered very important to the Birchite/militarist rightwing - test ban treaty and losing on the Cuban missile crisis. Johnson also got the message that Kennedy had been assassinated for same, so he wasn't likely to repeat the same misstep.

You all are still stuck with the government line on the assassination - the single nut gunman theory. You all never seem to discuss your alternative theory much. I think it is because it makes you look so bad and naive.

CB

Charles Brown wrote:

>If you'll notice I tend to think that the Kennedy assassination was
>mainly motivated by Kennedy's actions internationally ( aside from
>the lifestyle things).

Do you really think JFK was less an anticommunist than LBJ? You buy that whole Oliver Stone line? Seems like a crock to me.

Doug