Bradley on Labor Law Reform

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Wed Jan 19 08:04:45 PST 2000

I recently met a writer (Ron Ridenour) from the Internationalist who says he met with Bradley and his wife some years ago in south America when he was covering events there. He stated unequivocally that Bradley's wife had clear connections with the right wing. I don't remember the names of her associates (had never heard of them before). Any body know anything about Ms Bradley??

marta