Nader attack: your posting

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Wed Jan 19 20:08:20 PST 2000

John Halle wrote:

> Me too, with one qualification: Nader's political action (on auto safety)
> is by this point responsible for tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of
> people continuing to reside on the planet who would otherwise be dead or
> maimed. That's an achievement which very few can match, and gives him a
> basic level of credibility among the big public that's hard to compete
> with. Someone said criticizing that Nader was like criticizing Mother
> Teresa. That's why.

The fact that he saved thousands of people's lives through his activism is a poor argument for putting him into authority over our lives.

Choose and Lose 2000.

BTW, Mother Teresa sucked ass.

Don't vote, it only encourages them,

-- Chuck0 http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/

Dr. Laura is scared of this sig file +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+ Mid-Atlantic Infoshop http://www.infoshop.org/

Spunk Library http://www.spunk.org/ "All the anarchy you'll ever need, organized neatly and with reassuring authority."

-- 1998 Rough Guide to the Internet

FREE MUMIA ABU-JAMAL AND LEONARD PELTIER! +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=