[PEN-L:15687] Most Important Cyber-Speech/Economic Case

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Sat Jan 22 13:58:28 PST 2000

Lawrence Lessig has a new book, entitled Code. He argues that unless we take preventative action, the Internet will become the area of intense control. Lessig is a conservative Harvard professor, but his force the Internet is concerned he seems to be right on track. I have not yet got the book, I will be in this weekend.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu