Technological Determinism, was Re: (Don't read this if .....

Mon Jan 31 14:49:05 PST 2000

Just a thought. OK , Marx is not being dialectical, or there is no valid method such as dialectics. It's just an excuse he uses to coverup his mistakes. He is just wrong, and Justin found him out.

You are so smart , Justin. Smarter than Marx even.

CB

>>> <JKSCHW at aol.com> 01/31/00 03:18PM >>>

Oh, I forgot. Marx was alway right about everything, and if he appears to be inconsistent, he's being dialectical. How convenvient of him and how foolish of me. --jks