nader

Dace edace at flinthills.com
Sat Jul 1 13:12:37 PDT 2000

-----Original Message----- From: Christine Petersen

>The statement or post that Tim S. made here several weeks ago about
>Multinational Monitor and Nader has been circulating around. It's been
>forwarded to my email at least 2-3 times.

Interesting. You live in Seattle, right? The day Tim Shorrock posted his complaint, I sent it to a friend of mine in Seattle who's a big Nader supporter. She then passed it on to her list. I wonder if that's what got it started.

Anyway, I got a somewhat hostile response from somebody on her list to the effect that Nader was completely blameless in his actions. While I couldn't agree with this (of course), I did eventually come around to the view that he's the still the best tactical vote.

Ted