Navy Seeks Limits on Its Cleanup at El Toro

alex lantsberg wideye at ziplink.net
Sat Jul 1 13:34:01 PDT 2000

this type of thing is happening throughout the country and the world--with the entire DoD being the culprit. in addition the viques story, examples include the navy trying to shirk its responsibility for years of heavy industrial pollution at hunters point shipyard (in my backyard) in san francisco, the army with 20 sq. miles of unexploded ordnance at fort ord in monterey, the air force with mcclellan air force base in sacramento, subic and clark (navy & air force) in the phillipines, and many many others.

some dirty people over at that DoD (as if we didn't know that already)

alex