DeLong goes for the jugular

TRox51 at aol.com TRox51 at aol.com
Mon Jul 3 16:55:13 PDT 2000

plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Sender: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Precedence: bulk Reply-To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com

DeLong, this is truly pathetic. With arguments such as these, you don't need a character assassin! I trust list readers will reflect on my entire posting. TS

You may be the only person in the world who finds it hard to argue that people in Japan are better off than their counterparts in Thailand, Indonesia, and South Korea...

Just as you may be the only person in the world who finds it hard to argue that people are better off in South Korea than in North Korea, in Thailand than in China, in Indonesia than in Vietnam.

Brad DeLong