Horowitz as Pasqualino ( was The heart of a Leftist)

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Wed Jul 5 20:14:59 PDT 2000

>Kelley,

chuck

>are you following these wackenoids around with Mike Pugliese? I
>actually read Horowitz's Radical Son, last year.

not by choice. i have to monitor all the hacker lists. i'm just fascinated with this "new breed" who, the techie/geek/programmer who are now the equivalent of the stockbroker mystique profession of the go go eighties. these guys are being profiled in every newsmagazine on the planet and are the leading edge of what is considered sexy and hip: being a programmer in sillycon valley.

it's fscking scary to think that these people have so much influence in shaping our world.

otherwise, thanks for more insight into horowitz. interesting stuff.

kelley