Horowitz as Pasqualino ( was The heart of a Leftist)

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Jul 5 22:15:36 PDT 2000

Chuck Grimes wrote:

> His story of life with the Panters is also fascinating reading,
> especially if you lived through the same times and places and had met
> some of the same people. Horowitz is a real piece of work.

Horowitz had shown up on the sixties list just before I subbed to it and had really ranted and raved there for a while. One of the response to him noted that Horowitz's period of fascination with the Panthers came just when other leftists were drawing back -- and several had warned Horowitz. From all I've ever heard he on the whole as much of a shithead as a leftist as he now is as a rightists. He did edit one good volume for MR Press though.

Carrol