religion

Rob Schaap rws at comedu.canberra.edu.au
Sun Jul 9 11:12:31 PDT 2000

No - I was right the first time. And aren't all prebyterians (and heapsa others) protestants, too? Or does this just mean presbyterians are richer than the average protestant, and, say, baptists, poorer? The stats seem to speak well for how the Irish and Italian immigrants have fared. I'm sure the 'catholic' category would have been a fair way further down 50 years ago.

I see, too, that 'status' is actually defined - which rather detracts from an already weak'n'bleak attempt at dry humour.

Sorry for the quota thing, Doug; correcting corrections is a very post-intensive waste of time for all concerned.

Cheers, Rob