Fwd: [fc.network] FC Sporadic for Tuesday, July 11, 2000

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Jul 11 09:24:11 PDT 2000

The FC Network - http://www.fuckedcompany.com

Okay,

Lots o' new fucks today so I'll get right to it. Here are some featured fucks. check the site for more.

http://www.fuckedcompany.com

Kozmo... again... As of today, sandwich shop CosÌ has stopped doing business with Kozmo.com and has switched to competitor UrbanFetch.com. This isn't really that big a deal except that it's fun to see our little Kozmo.com continue to make FC proud. I believe this is fuck #6 for them...? Company: kozmo.com Points: 68

Yes, that is Car sales site DreamLot.com told employees in mid-June, that "It could get kinda bad around here." That was on a Thursday. On Friday the entire staff was laid off. They never sold a single car and their URL has vanished. Company: DreamLot.com Points: 200 - new hall of fame inductee!

Umm, yeah This is a financial planning site for kids. This is not a good idea. All but 5 of the 75 staff were told essentially, "the school bus will be leaving early today for the last time... place all your crayons and finger paints in you bag... have nice life." Company: DoughNet.com Points: 195

And finally...

Got it coming out every orifice Okay, this site is actually just a fancy pamphlet for a perscription drug and does not seem particularly fucked. Still, after FC's recent mention of DiarrheaSolutions.com, I think it's only fair to report OveractiveBladder.com -- this URL definitely deserves an honorable mention. Company: OveractiveBladder.com Points: 101

rock on, pud pud at fuckedcompany.com

PS- Let me know if you are interested in advertising on the site or in this newsletter...

http://www.fuckedcompany.com