The heart of a leftist/Last time

michael at ecst.csuchico.edu michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Wed Jul 12 21:57:17 PDT 2000

I would answer no, it was not a mistake. Marx had 2 reasons. 1. He believed that people would have to work out the future in the future; that only the Utopians left blueprints. 2. Politically, he was trying to hold together a disparate group of people. Any specifics would be sure to create splits.

Brad asked:

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu