unusual request

Darren Puscas dpuscas at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 24 13:51:05 PDT 2000

Im am forwarding this message from my cousin in Los Angeles who's friend, a cop on the LAPD, has had the nerve to ask me to be an informant for the LAPD during the Democratic National Convention. I recently told him that I have been quite involved in the actions in D.C., Seattle, and Windsor, Ontario so he asked me this in reply. They are serious! Shows how much we have got them thinking. Any reaction? What do you think I should do, I don't think I have what it takes to be a double agent?!!! Or maybe I do! Please don't send this outside of this site just yet. If I decide not to do it I will circulate it later.

Darren Ottawa, Ontario, Canada