needed fast!

Chris Kromm ckromm at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 26 05:54:44 PDT 2000

Michael,

The Institute for Southern Studies -- where I am director -- recently published, "Private Gain, Public Pain: How Privatization Harms Communities." To my knowledge, it was the first study to analyze privatization across different program areas to determine the negative impacts on communities (not just public sector workers, although that's part of the analysis). Please get in touch if you're interested.

Chris

Institute for Southern Studies Southern Exposure magazine (919) 419-8311 x26

----- Original Message ----- From: Michael Yates <mikey+ at pitt.edu> To: <pen-l at galaxy.csuchico.edu>; <marxism at lists.panix.com>; <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Monday, July 24, 2000 4:40 PM Subject: needed fast!