Krugman quality control worsens

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Fri Jul 28 14:13:22 PDT 2000

Wasn't Latell a particularly evil force in the Haitian world. Didn't he tell us about Aristide being in a Haitian nut house while studying in Israel? I would like to see a dictionary that would help to translate some of the terms below? You know, class warfare is when a policy hurts the rich; reform, when poor will feel the impact.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu