Goldilocks and the Minotaur

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Mon Jul 31 14:05:46 PDT 2000

How was Judy Gumbo? She seemed a little swell-headed to me, for a hippie.

Wavy Gravy

I knew Rubin. In fact, Sol Landau made a film about Rubin at my house -- but he disliked his subject too much to do anything with it.

Jerry was ok, but he was humorless. He got all his good pranks from Stewart Alpert.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu