copyright infringement

JKSCHW at aol.com JKSCHW at aol.com
Thu Jun 8 07:20:55 PDT 2000

None of us are licensed to practice in your state, probably, and I don't know enough about copyright law to even explain why someone might think that your proposed use might not be fair use or come under one of the exceptions. Nathan might. But if there is a problem, I would see an intellectual property lawyer, maybe get him to write a stiff letter on your behalf. It might cost you $200. --jks