Gun Nuts on left and right

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Sun Jun 18 12:17:54 PDT 2000

Michael, It seems all you do is put stuff out with comments designed to bring on one sort or another flame war. I usually just skip over such posts, but I went through it and wonder to myself, "where is there anything in here about turf wars between left sects?" Turf wars between left sects may or may not be a serious issue (my guess is in the overall scheme of things it's a pretty small one), but where do you provide us with any material that would be relevant to such an issue, one way or the other?

Steve

Stephen Philion Lecturer/PhD Candidate Department of Sociology 2424 Maile Way Social Sciences Bldg. # 247 Honolulu, HI 96822