Where was the Color at A16 in D.C.?

Gordon Fitch gcf at panix.com
Mon Jun 19 20:17:56 PDT 2000

Chuck0:
> I don't see how this relates to race. This is an activist style that needs to
> be changed. Fortunately we are seeing a willingness by many activists to
> think outside the box.

Maybe the alleged race problem should be stated more precisely. We have a particular view of a particular demonstration under particular circumstances on a few particular days which is supposed to show something significant about a large, widespread, variegated movement that has been going on for several decades. The steps to the conclusion, however, have not been shown, in the absence of which the charges, if that's what they are, sound mighty like some mainstream media hack's inevitable tale of spoiled White upper-middle-class brats.