Where was the Color at A16 in D.C.?

JKSCHW at aol.com JKSCHW at aol.com
Tue Jun 20 20:29:34 PDT 2000

Well, if we are going to play whose city is more racist than thine, I grew up in the DC area. Chicago takes no back seat to anywhere as far as racism goes. It beat King when Montgomery and Selma didn't. Still, I stand by my generalization that m,ost African-Americans are working people with families. --jks