One-Half Cheer for the Old Guard!

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Fri Jun 23 11:25:04 PDT 2000

Andy---I read where Gore and Ventura got together for a little bonding. I wonder what kind of a job Gore offered Ventura, Sec.of Health, Education&Welfare maybe?;o) I also read that Mrs. Gore and Mrs. Ventura hit it off real well too. Maybe a VP possibility?

Gore-Ventura. Hey, Ventura was for China PNTR too!

Tom