Naomi Klein: DC, Seattle, organizational culture

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Fri Jun 23 13:34:19 PDT 2000

I knew Mander back in the 60s -- not well, but we might chat for 1 minute or so. He was active in California Land Reform and Water activities. All good populist causes and every time he seemed to be on the right side. I found him to be a good guy. He never preteded to be a radical or a revolutionary. At the time, he did not talk about spiritual type things, but then I never got to know him in depth.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu