German Land election

rc-am rcollins at netlink.com.au
Wed Mar 1 07:18:06 PST 2000

Johannes wrote:

>>Thats the argument of those ones who want to have a 'respectable' racism
and nationalism. If you compare the platform of the CSU in this regard you will find more radical statements than in the platform of some right wing parties. But at the end of the day it will make the Neonazi positions look acceptable. So the whole argument is complete nonsense and hypocritical.<<

I'm inclined to agree, though I'm more familiar with UK and Southern Euro border policies, as well as the overall euro Shengen policy than with Germany -- though I'm vaguely familiar with some of the changes Kohl made after Rostock.

Care to elaborate for those of us who get our info from the tv?

Angela _________